AZN RAN ONLINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AZN RAN ONLINE

FREE RAN ONLINE SERVER WITH LOW DONATION`S

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers For Japan!

Go down 
+2
Dubizta
[Tambay]CharmXD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[Tambay]CharmXD
Donor
Donor
[Tambay]CharmXD

Prayers For Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Prayers For Japan!   Prayers For Japan! EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:34 am

Prayers For Japan! C1914c9d0e7334685f48645761751ba9

PRAY FOR JAPAN.

Nabalitaan natin lahat ang nangyari sa JAPAN. Sa ngayon, hindi lang yung TSUNAMI ang problema nila. Pati po yong radiation. Sumabog yong nuclear plant sa fukushima. Lets pray for japan.

Tulad ng ginawa nilang pagtulong satin nung nasalanta ng bagyo ang manila. Lalong lalo na yong mga pinoy sa japan na may familya sa pinas. Ipagpray natin mga kalahi natin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS1pwONOSVY&feature=player_embedded#at=39

Pope Benedict called on the faithful to unite in prayer for the victims of a massive earthquake and tsunami in Japan, which may have killed more than 10,000 people.

Benedict, conducting Angelus from the window of his private residence overlooking St. Peter's Square at the Vatican, paid tribute to the "courageous" Japanese people and urged a swift rescue operation.

"Dear brothers and sisters, the images of the tragic earthquake and the consequent tsunami in Japan have left a strong impression on us all. I would like to renew my spiritual closeness to the dear people of the country, who with dignity and courage are facing the consequences of such disasters. I pray for the victims and their families, and for those who suffer from these terrible events. I encourage those, who with commendable speed, are working to bring help. We remain united in prayer. The Lord is close to us," Pope Benedict said.

The world's third-largest economy is struggling to respond to a disaster of epic proportions, with more than 1 million without water or power and whole towns wiped off the map.

The pope also prayed for the rescue workers, faced with scenes of devastation.

"As I greet you this morning, I ask you to join me in praying for the victims of the recent devastation visited upon Japan. May the bereaved and injured be comforted and may the rescue workers be strengthened in their efforts to assist the courageous Japanese people," he said.

The earthquake was the fifth most powerful to hit the world in the past century.

LET US PRAY!

MAY GOD BLESS US.

REST IN PEACE SA MGA NAMATAY & MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES SA MGA NAMATAYAN.

Prayers For Japan! 89ec8a3104e847cc10b2a30ef625121a

Last edited by [Tambay]CharmXD on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[Tambay]CharmXD
Donor
Donor
[Tambay]CharmXD

Prayers For Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers For Japan!   Prayers For Japan! EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:45 am

FORWARD:

Make this image as your primary profile picture in any of your social network accounts. Let us show them hope. Now that we all know what happen to Japan.
I am willing to give 30 mins of my time just to pray the rosary for japan. Are you? If so, persuade the others. Forward this message to your friends & family. Every person counts. The more we pray, the more we get closer to god our savior.

http://www.wordsoverpixels.com/prayers-for-japan/c1914c9d0e7334685f48645761751ba9.html
Back to top Go down
Dubizta
Donor
Donor
Dubizta

Prayers For Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers For Japan!   Prayers For Japan! EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:56 pm

JAH GUIDANCE & ITECTION TO ALL OUR BREDERENS & SISDERENS INNA JAPAN.

Pag Kalikasan Ang NagWala Lahat Mawawala

Prayers For Japan! Earthquakeandtsunamihit

Back to top Go down
XF▬►DumaliXF◄▬OneLoveXF

XF▬►DumaliXF◄▬OneLoveXF

Prayers For Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers For Japan!   Prayers For Japan! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:56 am

22o po ba ung sa ULAN ???
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lerryj
blackstar
GM
GM
blackstar

Prayers For Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers For Japan!   Prayers For Japan! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:29 am

nope, its not true at all. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Centrino
GM
GM
Centrino

Prayers For Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers For Japan!   Prayers For Japan! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Dubizta wrote:
JAH GUIDANCE & ITECTION TO ALL OUR BREDERENS & SISDERENS INNA JAPAN.

Pag Kalikasan Ang NagWala Lahat Mawawala

Prayers For Japan! Earthquakeandtsunamihit

tsk tsk...prang lng mga basura sa pasig river,but paba kc nauso yang lindol2 at tsunami2 d2 sa world. Sad Sad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
SilverArrow

SilverArrow

Prayers For Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers For Japan!   Prayers For Japan! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm

That's one mystery in life we must be searching for while we are still young. To remind us all that we have a Creator. That HE created all things and with just a snap of a finger HE can take back everything.
(share lang I love you I love you I love you )

elephant elephant elephant elephant Soul searching elephant elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayers For Japan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers For Japan!   Prayers For Japan! Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers For Japan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AZN RAN ONLINE :: SOCIAL CORNER AND MARKET PLACE :: SOCIAL CORNER-
Jump to: