AZN RAN ONLINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AZN RAN ONLINE

FREE RAN ONLINE SERVER WITH LOW DONATION`S

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

INQUIRY FOR ADMIN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hmmmp
Donor
Donor
hmmmp

INQUIRY FOR ADMIN  Empty
PostSubject: INQUIRY FOR ADMIN    INQUIRY FOR ADMIN  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:20 pm

I know im suppose to post this inquiry to bugs errors and reports.
But I have no control of immidiately locking the topic so im reposting it here.
here it goes . . . . . . .

just wanna clarify something. im gonna speak taglish so that i can fully express myself on this inquiry.

i just wanna inquire if there is such thing as a negative resist / defence.
the reason i ask this i because my character ign : hmmmp is set up to have 25156k on (hubaders/0 resist) .
but earlier when i strucked the verifier of our rival gang. to my surprise, my no buffs damage thats suppose to be 25156k
was just 3189k damage (see video 1 at time 4:30 to 4:40 / 5:20 to 5:35 / 11:00 to 11:12 video 2 : 2:00 to 2:05 )
when i hit the verifier with my double damage skill.
so its eaither im really really weak or really really over damaged. hence the video evidence as proof.
I have taken a video of my current build and showed my stats to prove that i did not tamper anything
upon submitting my evidence it will show at the 2nd part of my first video that i reaveled my build.
and into the 2nd video with my test damage.

The second video 2nd video will show my actual damage to 0 resist / hubaders.
this is the reason why im asking if there is such thins as a - 0 resist.
because no matter what armor i use or no armor at all i can't get the result of
3189 damage on my dd damage on other characters as i got the other gang's verifier.
I have tried to do a test damage from no armor/hubaders . 0 resist armors, doante armor,
1 to 4 pieces and with and without aura.

VIDEO 1 :

VIDEO 2 :

Please give me an answer I am really curious as to what that this character have
that no other character has.I know that we should explore builds and i have done every
possible character set up and i cant get that result. i can submit proof if needed.
I have heard rumors that this verifier is a gm / sub gm / part gm / friend of a gm of the game or something like that.
But I refuse to believe it as this server is advertised to have a fair game / gaming field.
if that is the case then this player should not be playing as the gaming level field is uneven.
special character set up/ build might be available to him/her and not to regular players/ donators.
if not is there a donate items that can cause this damage type that we are ot aware of?

To avoid spamming from "know it all people" I will close this thread and wait for admins/gms answer.
I hope this video and subject matter can give clarity to the issue inquiry at hand

Also someone shouted last night that the dirty playing game of vending while having cw
came from our side. take a look at the video and see from whose side/character started
the vending while having a cw. YES is not bawal to make vend while having a cw.
but just a reminder it didn't came/started from our side.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

INQUIRY FOR ADMIN  Empty
PostSubject: Re: INQUIRY FOR ADMIN    INQUIRY FOR ADMIN  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:20 pm

i will look into the matter... i did not see anything unusual in his character when i logged it in.. but i will look further
Back to top Go down
https://aznran.forumotion.com
Kiyoshi
Donor
Donor
Kiyoshi

INQUIRY FOR ADMIN  Empty
PostSubject: Re: INQUIRY FOR ADMIN    INQUIRY FOR ADMIN  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Thanks Admin.. Talagang we are all wondering kung bakit ganun ang nangyayari sa kanya.. We all did try everything, but sa kanya tlaga iba ang nangyayari.. And yes, kahit ako naka basa ng ka friend niya na nagsabi that he has a GM resistant.. It made me wonder.. But I have no proof.. So I tested again sa ibang characters, pasok lahat.. Sa kanya lang tlga ndi..
Back to top Go down
https://aznran.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

INQUIRY FOR ADMIN  Empty
PostSubject: Re: INQUIRY FOR ADMIN    INQUIRY FOR ADMIN  EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:48 am

i found out that he is exploiting a bug/cheat.... problem solved
Back to top Go down
https://aznran.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

INQUIRY FOR ADMIN  Empty
PostSubject: Re: INQUIRY FOR ADMIN    INQUIRY FOR ADMIN  Empty

Back to top Go down

INQUIRY FOR ADMIN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AZN RAN ONLINE :: GUILD :: [MP]XFACTOR-
Jump to: